There are some of the best hidden and not so hidden gems of the city in the video. We tried to film at as many of those as possible because we are, in fact, proud of Knoxville.
Here's what "Fairlane" has to teach you about Knoxville:
- Barley's Taproom to get a pint and play pool. Plus, you get to see some of our best friends.
- Long's Drug Store for the most delectable of milkshakes and fries.
- Remedy for the perfect cup of joe.
- Old City & 100 Block to stroll and skip through.
- The UT Gardens to put bunny ears behind no-eared bunny statues.
- Disc Exchange to be so perfectly indie in a record shop. Gotta have it right?
- Ijams Nature Center to skip rocks in and climb boulders.
- Mast General Store for all the old fashioned candy and toy guns you could ever want.
- Sequoyah Hills to stand by a smelly river and have that final kiss.
- The roof of Downing, where the Dirty Guv'nahs formed and where Scott (director), Matt (actor) and Aaron (Dirty Guv) live.
- Brown Cow, the best of all homes.